I sent so many cards out this year! Between a wedding shower, the thank you notes for that party, invitations to our wedding, and the thank you notes for our guests… I’ve addressed a ton of envelopes. Something I wish I would have known about is Paperless Post. This e-card site is amazing. Especially for the last minute procrastinator like me. With one click you can send off beautiful invitations, newsletters, thank you cards to your friends or readers.
Things you can do on Paperless Post:
- Create a promotional flyer
- Wedding invitations, Bridal show invitations
- 1-year-old birthday invitations.
- Thank you notes
- Get a quick count on RSVPs to your party or event
- Last minute get-togethers
- Happy birthday cards
- A friendly note to show you care.
I just used
I am excited to use this site in the future for art shows and events for TheFullColorLife. But for now, I will use the site when I want to send my hubby a cute note when he’s at work. Stop by Paperless post and let them know Hannah Sent you!
Thanks for stopping by and have a Full Color Day!!!!!!