WOW I am tired! Here’s a few things going on in my life:
- I am currently looking for a roommate and looking to move from my studio apartment. I am actually kinda excited.
- I am getting ready to film my first YouTube series with a media site…. More information on that soon. Updates will be on my IG stories. If you like following Chicago artists and musicians you will love this series.
- I recently had my friend reorganize my life and I feel fantastic. If your gift is the gift of organization you are blessed. I seem to have the gift of chaos.
- I am sorry I keep purchasing clothes for these posts and not having the exact item! I am going to do better in 2018. But it’s the outfit idea that helps right? #fashionblogger problems.
- I just ordered the book Building a StoryBrand and I can’t wait to share with you what I’ve learned.
- Right now I am reading a book from Max Lucado about Anxiety. It’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
- My earrings are from the Happiness Boutique and I must I have loved working with this company. I love, love their accessories! Please stop by and tell them Hannah sent you!
- I can’t wait to go home to visit my parents. Christmas in my hometown is the best. I am looking forward to spending some time with the Fam Bam as I like to call the crazy bunch I am related to.
- Again, can I just tell you I am so thankful to be able to sleep in tomorrow morning? Waking up at 3:30 am wears on your body and I just really need a break.
Ok, there are a few fun facts about life in Chicago. How’re the holidays going for you? Are you thankful to sleep in? Below are some of my favorites from Loft.
Click on VIEW MORE tab to buy. I also included some fun pieces from HUE.
Have a FULL COLOR DAY!
More From Loft