Hi everyone! Happy National Donut Day!!! I grabbed mine early and stopped by Do-Rite Donuts. I thought it would be cool to tell you about my favorite donut places in Chicago. I have been to these places multiple times and I am a fan!
- Stan’s Donuts – Wicker Park – Streeterville – Broadway- Clark St – East Roosevelt -An adorable store and also a great way to get a cup of coffee. Located in the heart of Lincoln Park stop by and ask for the irresistible glazed donut.
- Firecakes Donuts – Lincoln Park – River North – Oak Park – Another place to grab a coffee and splurge on a donut. They have my favorite type of “Full Color” sprinkled donut.
- Do-Rite Donuts – Streeterville – Loop – West Loop – I love love the red velvet coconut donut. Growing up my favorite donut was coconut…. I know not the strawberry sprinkled donut I post all the time… So this red velvet coconut thing is every thing I love!
- Beaver’s Donuts – I have actually not had donuts from this food truck, but it’s on my list!
- Donughnut Vault – Franklin St. – Canal St. – Love this place! Very Instagramable, especially their strawberry old fashion donut!
- Uptown Donuts – Off of the Wilson stop on the Red Line – Super fun and home feel place to eat and have a coffee. My favorite is the donut with Captian Crunch on top!
Ok those are my biggies… If I am missing one let me know! Enjoy your trip to Chicago and be sure to grab a donut!