My fall favorites. I am excited for fall to start! Along with Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes and crisp fall leaves, the new fall fashion trends start. Here are my favorites for this fall so far.
- The black distressed jean – I really love how chic this look is. You can pair these jeans with anything from a t-shirt to a collared top.
- The camo off the shoulder top – I saw this a bit in the spring, but couldn’t wait to wear this in the fall. The colors this wear are green, midnight blue mustard yellow and burgundy. A camo shirt will add an extra urban feel to any outfit.
- The open toed heel – This is perfect for fall, because by the time it is winter here in Chicago I promise you I will be in snow boots and a coat down to the floor. For now a booted open toe shoe is perfect for the cool weather in the Windy City.
- Laced flats – I love these flats! As I was pulling on my shoes I mentioned to Ava, my amazing creative director, that I felt like I was back in ballet. I love the pointed toe, because I am short and pointed shoes help your legs look longer.
- A gold necklace – OK I love this necklace you can find a choker like this one at Akira, Topshop and Mango. Here are my favorites from Mango:
2. Mixed Piece
6. Royal Blue Peasant top – Date night alert! I think this would be the perfect top to wear on a fun coffee date… Back to that pumpkin spiced latte…
My two words are PUMKIN SPICE
Special thanks to my creative director Ava for taking the photos.
Don’t forget to subscribe and have a full color day!