Top || Pants || Jacket || Purse (Similar)
10 Things I Can’t Live Without
Has anyone ever asked you that question: If you were stranded on an Island what are three things would you want with you? I really try not to be super materialistic but I always thought that question was hard to answer. What three things would I want on an Island if I were stranded? It got me thinking what are 10 things I need on a day to day basis. Can you relate?
- My laptop. This is a given. But when I don’t have my laptop with me I feel a little bit disconnected.
- Then my cell phone. As much as I wish I wasn’t addicted to my phone, I am. There is no way around it.
- An entire suitcase of clothes. Here’s the thing, whether I am taking a weekend trip or going to the Philipines, I need a suitcase of clothes. Just one. I am good. I once took two suitcases to Alaska, biggest mistake of my life. Never again.
- Foundation. If I forgot all of my makeup at home but still had a tinted moisturizer I would be set. I wouldn’t even be tempted to hit Walgreens for some backup makeup. I really hate mascara so not putting it on is fine by me.
- A note book. I always have a notebook with me. I have started three or four journals in the last month and depending on which one I have with me that’s the one I write in. They are more for ideas and processing than anything. I just really need to at all times have a piece of paper handy.
- A pair of running shoes. I always feel safe if I have a pair of shoes I can run in. Sometimes I just feel like running and its good to know I can if I feel like it.
- Something to munch on. My friend joked today when I asked her if I should get lunch now or later. She said now, because in five minutes I might bite someone’s head off. She knows me so well. I do get hangry when I am hungry so I always have either sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds with me.
- Some kind of lip gloss / lip stick / chap stick… I always have like ten lip stick or lip gloss with me. When I really feel like looking good I put lipstick on.
- A big and small purse. Everyday I have a large purse that is big enough to fit my laptop in and a purse that I can put on my shoulder that’s small and only holds my five lip sticks, wallet and phone.
- My Bible. I carry it with me always. I know this sounds strange, but it really is the most important book I one and I get scared of losing it.
Another thing I should list on there is anything from prAna. That’s where my top is from and I love it. The detail, the soft fabric and the fact that it is fair trade! They use 100% organic cotton, which supports the soil, economy and the farmers. If you really believe that people are greater than clothing, please check their site out. I even have the code GGHP18 for a discount on your purchase!
Thanks for stopping by! What are ytheten things you can’t live without? Leave me a comment <3